Beautiful Cosmetic Dental Solutions in Sacramento
Modern dentistry has developed techniques that not only keep your smile healthy but also make it more attractive and appealing. Whether you are looking for a subtle enhancement or a full smile makeover, many cosmetic treatments can be completed quickly and easily.
Dr. Raymond R. Benitez and his team are passionate about dental care that helps patients feel and look their best. We use the science and art of dentistry to give you a smile that brings out your natural beauty and helps you put your best foot forward.
Personalized Treatment Plan to Enhance Your Smile
When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Benitez, he listens attentively to your concerns and informs you of the options available to beautify your smile. With an uncompromising focus on your oral health, cosmetic care is tailored to enhance your unique features and meet your personal goals.
What is the Best Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. Here are a few of the treatments Dr. Benitez offers that can bring out your natural beauty:
1. Bonding and fillings repair small chips and cavities using a tooth-colored resin that resembles natural enamel.
2. Teeth whitening lifts stains from teeth and brightens the smile. Using dental-grade bleaching solutions, our dentists break down surface yellowing and brings out the teeth's natural color. We offer both an in-house and take-home option for your convenience.
3. Veneers are lifelike porcelain enhancements that change the size, shape, and color of teeth. We produce quality, durable veneers that look natural and beautiful.
4. Porcelain crowns and bridges are made from bright ceramic to mimic the shine and appearance of natural teeth. Crowns and bridges are used to treat damaged or missing teeth and ensure your smile remains as attractive as it is healthy.
5. Gum contouring, also known as crown lengthening, gently removes excess soft-tissue that hides teeth and causes aesthetic imbalances. This procedure addresses issues like a gummy smile and uneven teeth.
6. Orthodontics straighten your teeth to give you a fuller and more uniform smile. Treatment can be done on those experiencing a relapse in previous care, or those that have dental imperfections due to the normal aging process.
7. Implant-Supported Restorations use posts placed in the jaw to support porcelain prosthetics. They promote oral health and give you the natural look and feel of real teeth.
Improve Your Confidence with An Attractive Smile
Dr. Benitez provides quality cosmetic care that helps you look and feel better. He can assess your dental needs and can share treatment options with you. Let us help you meet your goals for a more attractive smile, contact us today!