COVID-19 UPDATE | SACRAMENTO, CA | RAYMOND R. BENITEZ, DDS
Dear Dental Family,
We are excited to share our office re-opened to the community on Monday, June 8. We know this has been an unprecedented time in our history and in the dental world. Over the last few weeks, we have re-engineered our workflows and taken extra steps to ensure our patients continue to receive care in the safest environment possible. As we look forward to seeing all of you, we want to share some important updates regarding your next visit.
Prior to your appointment: Before your appointment, our team will give you a call to review our pre-appointment screening questionnaire. You may also receive additional documents liked unsigned treatment plans or a virtual visit consent form that should be completed prior.
- Changes to insurance? We know some of you may have had changes to your coverage during this time. Please let us know prior to your visit so we can update any treatment plans or check your eligibility before your appointment.
- Day of your Appointment: To comply with ongoing social distancing measures, we are asking that you text or call us when you are here for your appointment rather than wait in the reception area. While we love being able to catch up with you before your appointment, we believe minimizing the number of patients in the reception area is best at this time. We are also requesting that only those with appointments attend the visit unless necessary. We will text you when your room and team are ready for you.
- Use of electronic services to sign treatments plans and accept payments: To help minimize close interactions during this time, we are adding new ways to sign documents and also accept payments electronically using your phone.
- New Protective Gear: At your next appointment, you will see that we will have additional protective gear and coverings such as face masks, face shields and gowns during your appointments.
- Virtual Consults: We are proud to continue to increase access to our team in different ways. First, we are excited to begin offering virtual consults for new and existing patients. Please be on the lookout for more information! In addition, we have a 24-7 answering service should you need to reach us.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. Our team misses all of you and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Dr. Benitez and your Dental Team